We’ve all heard jokes about the South or New York but did you know that there are plenty of jokes about how home state of Arizona. From wise cracks about the heat to yuks about our prestigious universities there is plenty of humor to be found in the Grand Canyon State!
Q: What do they call students who go to Arizona State?
A: Rejects from the University of Arizona!
Q: What’s the difference between a University of Arizona football player and a dollar?
A: You can get four quarters out of a dollar.
Q: What’s the difference between a Northern Arizona University sorority sister and a scarecrow?
A: One lives in a field and is stuffed with hay. The other frightens birds and small animals.
Jokes about the Heat
It’s so hot in Arizona that…
- The 4 seasons are: tolerable, hot, really hot, and ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!
- Farmers are feeding their chickens crushed ice to keep them from laying hard-boiled eggs.
- You eat chili peppers to cool your mouth off.
- Farmers feed their chickens ice so their eggs don’t come out hard boiled!
- Your swimming pool turns into a bathtub!
- The best parking space is determined by shade not distance.
- No need to preheat the oven just put a baking sheet in your closed car!
Crazy Laws in Arizona
Did you know…
- That hunting camels in Arizona is illegal?
- Donkeys can not sleep in bathtubs?
- In Nogales it is illegal to wear suspenders?
- No one is permitted to their horse up the stairs of the county court house?